2010年7月9日

德美中三国的士兵手册

德国士兵的十戒(写在每个德国士兵的笔记本上)!

(一)德国士兵为争取胜利而战斗时,必须遵守英勇作战的规则。残酷与无意义的破坏都与他的身份不称。

(二)战斗员必须穿制服,或佩带特别指定的和清楚易辨的臂章。禁止穿便服或不带这种臂章作战。

(三)投降的敌人,包括游击队和间谍,一概不准杀害。他们应由法庭判以适当的惩罚。

(四)不准虐待或侮辱俘虏。武器、地图、文件从他们身上拿走以后,其他的个人财物不准侵犯。

(五)达姆弹禁止使用,任何子弹一律禁止改成达姆弹。

(六)红十字会是神圣不可侵犯的。受伤的敌人应给予人道的待遇。医务人员和随军牧师在执行其医务和宗教活动时不得阻碍。

(七)平民是神圣不可侵犯的,士兵不准掠夺和任意破坏。古迹和用作宗教、艺术、科学或慈善事业的建筑物必须特别尊重。只有奉上级命令和给报酬时,才能征收实物和使用民役。

(八)中立国的土地,飞机既不得进入,也不得越过,更不得射击;它不得成为任何军事行动的目标。

(九)德国士兵作为俘虏时,如果被询问,可以说出自己的姓名和军阶。但在任何情况下不得泄露其所属单位,也不得泄露德国军事、政治和经济方面的任何情报。任凭威逼利诱都不得泄露。

(十)违犯上述各条规者将予以惩罚。敌人违犯了第一至第八条应报告。只有得到高级指挥官的允许才能进行报复。

美国士兵守则(其实是“战争中的墨菲定律”)

1. You are not a superman. 你不是超人。(不要无谓的冒险、不要做傻事)

2. If it''s stupid but works,it isn''t stupid.如果一个蠢方法有效,那它就不是一个蠢方法。

3. Don''t look conspicuous - it draws fire. (This is why aircraft
carriersare called "Bomb
Magnets".) 不要太显眼,因为那会引来对方火力攻击。(这就是航母被称为"炸弹磁铁"的原因。)

4. Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than you are.别和比你勇敢的战友躲在同一个散兵坑里。

5. Never forget that the lowest bidder made your weapon.别忘了你手上的武器是由最低价的承包商得标制造的。

6. If your attack is going really well,it''s an ambush.如果你的攻击进行得很顺利,那一定是你中了圈套。

7. All five-second grenade fuses will burn down in three
seconds.所有五秒的手榴弹引线都会在三秒内烧完。

8. Try to look unimportant because bad guys may be low on
ammo.尽量显得是一个无关紧要的人,因为敌人可能弹药不够了。(他会先打最重要的人)

9. If you are forward of your position,the artillary will fall
short.每当你要攻击前进时,炮兵往往也快要用完了炮弹。

10. The enemy diversion you are ignoring is the main
attack.那支你以为是敌军疑兵而不加注意的部队恰恰就是敌人的攻击主力。

11. The important things are always simple.重要的事总是简单的。

12. The simple things are always hard.简单的事总是难作到。

13. The easy way is always mined.好走的路总是已被敌军布上了地雷。

14. If you are short of everything except enemy. You are in
combat.如果你除了敌人不缺,其它什么都缺,那你往往就要面临作战了。

15. Incoming fire has the right of way.飞来的子弹有优先通行权。(挡它的道你就要倒大楣!)

16. If the enemy is in range, SO ARE YOU!!!如果敌人正在你的射程内,别忘了你也在他的射程内。

17. No combat ready unit has ever passed inspections.从没有一支完成战备的单位能通过校阅。

18. Things that must be together to work usually can''t be
shippedtogether. 必须要装配在一起才能发挥效力的武器装备通常不会一起运来。

19. Radio''s will fail as soon as you need fire support
desperately.无线电通讯会有可能在你急需火力支援时失灵。

20. Anything you do can get you shot - including doing
nothing.你作的任何事都可能挨枪子儿 -- 包括你什么都不做。

21. Tracers work both ways.曳光弹可以帮你找到敌踪;但也会让敌人找到你。

22. The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is
incomingfriendly fire.唯一比敌人火力还精确的是友军打过来的炮火。(误射)

23. Make it tough for the enemy to get in and you can''t get
out.当你防守严密到敌人攻不进来时,那往往你自己也打出不去。

24. If you take more than your fair share of objectives, you will have
morethan your fair share of objectives to
take.如果你多报战功,那下次你会被给予超过你能力的目标让你去打。(自讨苦吃)

25. When both sides are convinced that they are about to lose, they
are bothright.当两军都觉得自己快输时,那他们可能都是对的。

26. Professional soldiers are predictable but the world is full of
amateurs. 专业士兵的行为是你能预测的,可惜战场上业余的士兵占多数,因此敌人的行为大部分是你所无法预测的。

中国人民解放军士兵守则

1. 热爱中国共产党,热爱社会主义祖国,热爱中国人民解放军,全心全意为人民服务。

2. 执行党的路线,方针,政策,遵守国家的法律,法规。

3. 执行军队的条令,条例和规章制度,服从命令,听从指挥。

4. 努力学习军事,政治,科学文化,苦练杀敌本领,爱护武器装备,保守军事秘密。

5. 发扬优良传统,英勇战斗,不怕牺牲,保卫社会主义祖国,保卫人民的和平劳动,在任何情况下决不背叛祖国,叛离军队……




美军真正的“士兵守则”与军中笑话
来源:http://yyyyiiii.blogspot.com/2010/07/blog-post_10.html

有读者向我们求证网络上流传的“德、美、中三国士兵守则对比”是否真实,其中美国的部分肯定是错误的。这是1955年发表在《国家事务》上的真正的美国士兵守则。流传的那个版本只是美国军队中的一则笑话,被称为“战争中的墨菲定律”。P.S. 墨菲定律是指:如果有可能出错的话,那就会出错。多用于为出了岔子的事找“理论根据”。

National Affairs: SOLDIER'S CODE
国家事务:士兵守则

Monday, Aug. 29, 1955
1955年8月29日 星期一

Six precepts of conduct for U.S. combatants, as enunciated last week by President Eisenhower:
上周总统艾森豪威尔阐明了美军的六项行为准则:

1) I am an American fighting man. I serve in the forces which guard my country and our way of life. I am prepared to give my life in their defense.
1)我是一名美国军人。为保卫祖国和我们的生活方式而服役。我准备好了为此而献身。

2) I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command, I will never surrender my men while they still have the means to resist.
我绝不放弃自己的自由意志。如果担任指挥职务,只要我所指挥的部队还有办法进行抵抗,我就绝不让他们投降。

3) If I am captured, I will continue to resist by all means available. I will make every effort to escape and aid others to escape. I will accept neither parole nor special favors from the enemy.
如果我被俘,我将千方百计继续抵抗。我将竭尽全力逃脱,并帮助他人逃脱。我绝不接受敌人所要求的宣誓后释放,也不接受敌人给予的特殊恩惠。

4) If I become a prisoner of war, I will keep faith with my fellow prisoners. I will give no information or take part in any action which might be harmful to my comrades. If I am senior, I will take command. If not, I will obey the lawful orders of those appointed over me, and will back them up in every way.
如果我当了战俘,我将恪守对兄弟战俘的信用。我绝不提供任何可能伤害战友的情况,或参加任何这样的活动。如果我的职务高,我将担负指挥责任。否则,我将服从比我职务高的人的合法命令,并想方设法支持他们。

5) When questioned, should I become a prisoner of war, I am bound to give only name, rank, service number, and date of birth. I will evade answering further questions to the utmost of my ability. I will make no oral or written statements disloyal to my country and its allies, or harmful to their cause.
如果我成为战俘后受到审问,我只能说出我的姓名、军衔、服役编号和出生日期。我将尽我所能回避回答更多的问题。我绝不发表任何背叛我的祖国及其盟国或损害其事业的口头或书面声明。

6) I will never forget that I am an American fighting man, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States of America.
我绝不忘记我是美国军人,我会对自己的行为负责,献身于使我的国家获得自由的原则。我信仰上帝和美利坚合众国。

——————————————
Military Joke: Murphy's Laws of Combat
军中笑话:战争中的墨菲定律

Friendly fire - isn't.
友军炮火?不是的!

Recoilless rifles - aren't.
无后座力的步枪?不是的!(意思是开火后没有感到有后座力,不是因为你的枪好,是因为没子弹了!)

Suppressive fires - won't.
压制性火力?没这回事!

You are not Superman; Marines and fighter pilots take note.
你不是超人。海军陆战队和飞行员请记住这一点。

A sucking chest wound is Nature's way of telling you to slow down.
胸口的可怕伤口是让你减速的自然方法。

If it's stupid but it works, it isn't stupid.
如果一个蠢方法有效,那它就不是一个蠢方法。

Try to look unimportant; the enemy may be low on ammo and not want to waste a bullet on you.
尽量显得是一个无关紧要的人,因为敌人可能弹药不够了,就不想在你身上浪费子弹。

If at first you don't succeed, call in an airstrike.
如果一开始没有成功,就要求空袭。

If you are forward of your position, your artillery will fall short.
每当你要攻击前进时,炮兵的炮弹往往也不够用了。

Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than yourself.
别和比你勇敢的战友躲在同一个散兵坑里。

Never go to bed with anyone crazier than yourself.
别和比你更疯狂的人睡一个被窝。

Never forget that your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
别忘了你手的武器是由最低价的承包商中标制造的。

If your attack is going really well, it's an ambush.
如果你的攻击进行得很顺利,那一定是你中了圈套。

The enemy diversion you're ignoring is their main attack.
那支你以为是敌军疑兵而不加注意的部队恰恰就是敌人的攻击主力。

The enemy invariably attacks on two occasions: when they're ready. and when you're not.
敌军只会在两种情况下发动攻击:当他们有备无患的时候;和你没准备的时候。

No OPLAN ever survives initial contact.
作战计划往往在初次交火时就告吹。

There is no such thing as a perfect plan.
永无完美计划。

Five second fuzes always burn three seconds.
所有五秒的手榴弹引线都会在三秒内烧完。

There is no such thing as an atheist in a foxhole.
散兵坑内不会有无神论者。

A retreating enemy is probably just falling back and regrouping.
撤退的敌军可能只是在回防和重新集结。

The important things are always simple; the simple are always hard.
重要的事总是简单的;简单的事总是难做到。

The easy way is always mined.
好走的路上一定有地雷。

Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.
团队合作至关重要;队友给了敌人另外的瞄准目标 。

Don't look conspicuous; it draws fire. For this reason, it is not at all uncommon for aircraft carriers to be known as bomb magnets.
不要太显眼,因为那会引来对方火力攻击。(这就是航母被称为“炸弹磁铁”的原因。)

Never draw fire; it irritates everyone around you.
不要引来对方火力攻击,这会让你周围的人恼火。

没有评论:

发表评论